Vermillion School District Current Openings:
Applications for the 2023-2024 School Year
All administrative and certified applicants must include a letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation, unofficial college transcripts, and teaching certificates as part of their application for employment.
All positions are opened until filled.
Please fill out appropriate application and email to Jayme.Mulheron@k12.sd.us.
[ Administration Application ]
Certified (Teacher) Positions:
[ Certified Teacher Application ]
- Speech-Language Pathologist [ job description ]
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant [job description]
- Special Education Teachers [ job description ]
- Elementary Teacher
- Nurse, RN/LPN (Full-Time)
- Full-Time Custodian
[ Paraprofessional Application ]
- Special Ed, Education Assistant- [ job description ]
- Behavior Room Aide [ job description ]
[ Extra-Curricular Positions Application ]
- Assistant Girls’ Soccer Coach
- Head Girls’ Softball Coach
- Assistant Girls’ Softball Coach
- Color Guard (Marching Band Flags)
- Middle School Football Coach
[ Noon Duty Aide Application ]
- Noon Duty Aide – [ Job description ]
Substitute Teachers, Nurses and Custodians
Vermillion School District is always in need of substitutes for the current school year.
If you are interested in becoming a substitute, please use appropriate link below to apply. You will receive a correspondence after application is submitted.
[ Substitute Teacher Application ]
[ Substitute Nurse Application ]
- Substitute Nurse – [ Job description ]
[ Substitute Custodian Application ]
For more information, please contact:
1001 E. Main St.
Vermillion, SD 57069
Equal Opportunity Employer